2011年10月6日星期四

Hello Kitty Converse High Tops


Hello Kitty Converse High Tops



Since I was in high school, I’ve always enjoyed wearing Converse high tops. They were sort of my fashion statement while all the other students around me went for Nike or whatever other fashionable shoe was in at that moment. Of course, during that time they only had 2 colors – black and white. It wasn’t until I went to college that they started printing them in a variety of different colors and patterns. In fact, I still have a pair of both black and white Converse high tops.


There is nothing worse than when a product that you have loved for years sells out. I tolerated the different colors and even the different patterns until my wife came home with these:


 


Hello Kitty Converse high top basketball shoes

 


 


Hello Kitty Converse high tops

 


That’s right. They actually make Hello Kitty Converse shoes these days. What’s worse,one star classic 74, every time I decide to wear my Converse high tops, my wife wants to wear her “matching pair” – something tells me I will never be wearing them again.


You know that Hello Kitty Hell has moved to an entirely new level when even the shoe style you grew up with has come out in a Hello Kitty model. I think I’ll go cry myself to sleep…


没有评论:

发表评论