2011年11月25日星期五

Ascis Gel Stratus 2.1

Ascis Gel Stratus 2.1,Missoni Converse

The success of Onitsuka Tiger is its shoes type and its using of material. Therefore, now Onituska Tiger not only succeeds in the profession sports area, but also it is the indispensible element in the fashion area. Every pair of ASICS Gel Stratus 2.1 has the unique personality. Besides possessing the eye-catching appearance, it also pays much attention to the shoes performance. And its exclusive shockproof system can protect your feet better.

When I know the Asics Gel Stratus 2.1, I have only one thought: that is too expensive. But a thing change my mind. My friend bring a pair to give me, after wear them. My foot feel so comfortable due to there is a air cushion in asics shoes. Its outsole could be antiskid,Mexico 66 Deluxe, the important is it not to hot summer. However, if you wear this shoe, you will want to pay particular attention to forefoot wear.

Onitsuka Tiger, a traditional brand from Kobe, Japan,Converse snow Boots, continues the traditional exquisite Japanese style and combines the exquisite European design sense. By the unique design and the totally different loaction, it perfectly fuses the fashion, aetheticism, popularity, personality with asics running shoes. Now most of my friend have owned this amazing shoes,Converse Shoes Foot Locker, and I am so happy that I could recommend Asics GEL-Stratus which is good asics tiger to you! 

没有评论:

发表评论